Monday, February 16, 2009

Flea Market Updates.

Just got back from my show at Gordyville this past weekend. Wheee was I busy. I did real well this weekend. You all should come out and see me there.It is always the second weekend of every month. It is located in Gilford, which is about 10 miles east of Rantoul IL.There is a big sign out front that says Gordyville. Go all the way to the end of the drive and come in door 16. Look for the tables with all the blue table cloths on them that's me, just straight in from door 16. Come say hi and let me know that you have read my articles on Flea Markets. Look on the web for more info on this at Gordyville USA.com. If you are on a budget ( and who isn't these days) this is the place to shop. We even have an auction and a restaurant on site. Spend a nice relaxing day here shopping and have lunch here. There is everything imaginable to buy here. From a-z. I keep my prices very low as I know people cant pay much these days. I sell dolls, jewelry, tools, kitchen ware, books, Betty Boop stuff, body jewelry, make up, purses, DVD'S, dog treats.This is just a small sample of what I sell. I also do woodworking as a hobby and sell my stuff here as well as online. So you all come and see me.

No comments: